Hello! Long time no talk about Tubie Pads! I’m so sorry about the delay on those features. Today we will be talking about Dorky Little Etsy Store’s tubies!
Just as a reminder, here’s a breakdown of what I’ll be sharing!
- My personal thoughts on the maker’s Tubie Pads.
- A bit of the maker’s story.
- The materials they use and special features that sets each of them apart to help you find the right fit for you.
- Lots of photos to hopefully help you get a full picture of what you are purchasing (on a human, front, back, etc.)
- Price and where to find the Tubie Pads.
- Lots of other nuggets of info depending on what each maker chooses to share!
This week I’ll be sharing and will be hearing from, Mistie of Washington state, who started Dorky Little Etsy Store! She sent me some super cute tubies in lots of cute patterns (on front AND back!)
I have really enjoyed these tubies! They are made with so much love and care, and with the main intention of helping people in the feeding tube community, which I absolutely adore. Mistie acknowledges the struggle of those of us on a disability fixed income, because she too deals with living on a fixed income. So she makes them with that in mind and prices them accordingly as well.
They launder nicely because they are cotton and very durable in the wash (in a laundry bag of course!)
These would be a go to if I was not having a lot of drainage, they don’t seem to absorb as much as some of the others that are a bit thicker. But there are definitely days when I do not need a thicker tubie!
They’re simple, sweet, well made, and I absolutely love that there is a patterned backing, I love details like that! Continue reading “Tubie Pad Feature: Dorky Little Etsy Store”